There’s nothing better than pumpkin spice in the fall. In this recipe, a good dose of pumpkin makes up for the lack of nutritional value in whipped cream. Packed with vitamins and minerals, it’s also a great source of fiber. This pumpkin spice mousse will satisfy all your fall dessert cravings, without wrecking your diet.
Low Calorie Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
Makes: Eight 1/2 Cup Servings | 150 kcal | 6g Fat | 1g Added Sugar
- 16 oz container lite whipped topping
- 12 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 T pumpkin spice
For some added crunch, healthy fat, and protein, sprinkle some roasted pumpkin seeds on top of your mousse.
1) Allow whipped topping to defrost in the refrigerator.
2) Once soft throughout, combine whipped topping, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice in a large mixing bowl.
3) With a hand mixer, whip the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
4) Store the mousse in a sealed container. Keep it in the fridge for a soft dessert, or store in the freezer to enjoy as an ice cream!
Give this delicious, low calorie treat a try tonight and click the banner to download the rest of the 12 Healthy Dessert Recipes eBook for tomorrow's dessert!